- PowerPhotonic Ltd. was formed in 2004 to commercialize the technology from fundamental research undertaken at the Institute of Photonics and Quantum Sciences at Heriot-Watt University in Edinburgh. With operations in the United Kingdom, North America and South East Asia, they are well positioned to support companies across the globe.
- Suppliers have traditionally used lithography, micro-grinding and micro-molding to manufacture a wide range of laser micro-optics products. However, there are intrinsic limitations with these techniques. Time to first prototypes is lengthy; new designs are expensive to set up; and there are limitations in the range of surface forms and levels of surface roughness that can be achieved. The PowerPhotonic laser micro-machining technology overcomes these issues.
- These benefits are leveraged in their custom design and manufacturing service and the LightForge™ rapid fabrication service.
- Marcomms support for events, including public relations and advertising campaigns
- Design and production of new promotional materials
- Social media set-up and management
- SEO support
“SM:V works with our existing resource to deliver marketing support as and when we need. We would strongly recommend SM:V and will continue to use them going forward.”
Julian Hayes, Sales and Marketing Director